• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon #113. Anyone seen it yet?

Shazman

Banned
Banned
So no one's gotten one of these in their hands yet. I'm chomping at the bit to get the FR adventure and see the new and improved Dungeon.

VorpalBunny

Explorer
Shazman said:
So no one's gotten one of these in their hands yet. I'm chomping at the bit to get the FR adventure and see the new and improved Dungeon.

You'll have to wait another month for the "new and improved" Dungeon. #114 is the first "new" issue.

Painfully

First Post
CarpBrain said:
When will mine get here? ;)

I thought the top guy at Paizo was looking into fixing that problem over a month ago--at least, that's what he said. Paizo lied to me once. It's going to be a while before I subscribe again, but stuff like that is just another reason to not subscribe anytime in the near future.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Painfully seems rather, well, painfully correct (though I will renew my subscription). As far as I know, I should still be subscribed to both magazines for the August issues, but they aren't here yet.

ltclnlbrain

First Post
Painfully said:
I've got it in my hands as I post. What do you guys wanna know?

Any details on the Shackled City adventure. Since the series' inception, I've been chomping at the bit to see how the whole thing will play out. Especially this whole volcanic eruption thing has got me salivating. Details please! :)

Remove ads