Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply w...

It is a good pain :D More like an ache now...

I might post pics in couple of weeks. I'll have my previous tattoo finished next thursday, and since it is in the middle of the new one, it kinda looks silly right now, with a piece missing :D

I have read through a tiny bit of this thread and I think I understand it to be a post acceptable bs here. as such, I am watching on you tube the 2014 movie of the pyramid. I am glad I did not pay to see that movie.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I have read through a tiny bit of this thread and I think I understand it to be a post acceptable bs here. as such, I am watching on you tube the 2014 movie of the pyramid. I am glad I did not pay to see that movie.

I have never seen that movie.

But you know what is interesting to me... how many movies are like "Watch now on Amazon.com for $4.99" where I can just go to some random websites [including youtube now, I've noticed] and watch the entire movie for free. Apparently there's lots of sites like that now and MAN there are a lot of movies where I think even renting on Redbox for $1.50 is spending too much money, let alone $4.99 on Amazon or ESPECIALLY $10.50 at the theater.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil

good assumption

It is a decent assumption, but you can't go making such assumptions until you have read through the real Hive: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?161627-The-Hive-is-(realy)-Dead!-Long-Live-the-Hive-Mind!

Each and every post in it... I did it before joining the hive. You can do it also, can't you?

Remove ads