D&D 5E Enhancing "Storm King's Thunder"

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
[MENTION=81800]Daern[/MENTION] - I just posted this in the Enhancing ToA thread and I'm making the same request here. Can you please make this a Wiki thread so that the best ideas can be included in the first post. A lot of good stuff gets buried in the middle of this thread.

Thanks!

Daern

Explorer
Wikified.
Tonight the sorcerer posed as a half dragon cultist to the confusion of Lord Drylund. She accused him of betrayal, to which replied that he had done everything asked and the cargo was delivered to Rauthym sleeping on the Morkoth. Then his pet octopus jumped on his had and ripped his throat open.
After a battle that included a solo sorcerer nearly dying in a fight with an octopus, the group slew the Purple Vikings and parlayed with Pow Ming. She offered her services to the Dragon Cult but professed interest in working with them for power and profit.
There was one captain in Waterdeep brave enough to challenge the high seas of the Sea of Swords in late fall. He would take no negotiating of his price.
Next week, rescue!

Daern

Explorer
That's fine with me! I haven't really looked around the wiki threads but its sounds like a great idea. There really are a few key things that would be helpful for SKT DMs to think about and this is one of the most thorough threads on it on the web.

Remove ads