What is a "Reputation Comment"

Mishihari Lord

First Post
I'd like to request this issue be prioritized. I use the "notifications" to check if there's anything I should reply to, and this issue makes this harder. It's not that big of a deal, but it is materially affecting my enjoyment of the site.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Before I say something negative, I try to put myself in someone else's shoes.

Yeah. Exactly how important should it be that he describe in detail functionality that had been removed, compared to the other stuff that goes on around here?

Given that it took over a year and a half to make the comment... it doesn't seem like it was really all that important at all.

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
Before I say something negative, I try to put myself in someone else's shoes.

In this case, I would try to remember that Morrus has to respond to a lot of stuff, moderate comments, deal with extraneous stuff on the board, and have a life too. Especially when other people (like Nagol, for example) can also fill in details. :)

OTOH, I also remember that I don't always practice what I preach, so there's that.

And that's more important than responding to [MENTION=12731]CapnZapp[/MENTION]?! Pull the other one, it's got bells on!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
So I just got one of these, and found this thread. I know this isn't high on the list of priorities, but now that we're more than two years after the issue was first raised, is it anywhere near the front of the queue?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases