[5e] Spell & Crossbones

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Embarrassingly, both Jon and my sheet are somewhat incomplete/ not entirely correct. He's got some on his laptop but I think my finished version of Kat is home on my desktop (we're in California at the moment!!).

I promise when I get home next week, I will fix Kat up and get her posted up all correctly. And check Elora and all my other characters too. Geeze.

Apologies.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Quickleaf

Legend
Embarrassingly, both Jon and my sheet are somewhat incomplete/ not entirely correct. He's got some on his laptop but I think my finished version of Kat is home on my desktop (we're in California at the moment!!).

I promise when I get home next week, I will fix Kat up and get her posted up all correctly. And check Elora and all my other characters too. Geeze.

Apologies.

No worries. I know you guys will get around to it. Take care of your headache! I found that acupressure / massage helps with those. And avoiding sugar, caffeine, heroin, and dark magic. :p

Matthan

Explorer
Burn it at range with cantrips if our spellcasters are available. We've already seen that one ooze burns if it touches and there's no reason to believe that this is any less dangerous. I'm going to move Blaise to intercept whatever is coming our way from the other end.

Fenris

Adventurer
jumpthegun.jpg

Sorry. Busy weekend, so I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to hold things up later. ;)

peterka99

First Post
@Quickleaf : My blade ward should be dispelled now... I don't need to concentrate on it anymore. Should it remove 4 hits from the chain then dispell or does it remain one full round and will divide the possible damage caused by the tentacles too ?

Last edited:

Remove ads