Ashes of Athas DarkSun Campaign now available!

Sweet! I'm downloading it now, but I can't figure out the file format. (My email is stupid, and cuts the file name.) So I currently have two large files that I can't use. (They're not PDFs, whatever they are.)

Alphastream

Adventurer
Just to let others know, looks like it was the e-mail client. We send each chapter as a zip file. Worked once (Psi)SeveredHead changed e-mail client.

Balesir

Adventurer
Hi - I emailed to the address given for Dustin Snyder on the Baldman Games website (the only email address I saw there), but haven't heard anything back, yet - is there something different I need to do?

Alphastream

Adventurer
Hi - I emailed to the address given for Dustin Snyder on the Baldman Games website (the only email address I saw there), but haven't heard anything back, yet - is there something different I need to do?
Hi, instead of that, please use a PM (private message) sent to me on the Baldman Games forums. I've added a Q/A for this topic in case it is confusing.

For anyone wondering if they sent a request to the right place: I have so far kept up each day. If more than a day passed since your request and I did not send out an adventure, then either you contacted the wrong person or did not provide me with your e-mail.

Thanks!

Alphastream

Adventurer
I hear the Baldman Forums suffered damage during a move across providers. I'm not sure when they will be back up.

Feel free to PM me on EN World or the Wizards boards to request the Ashes of Athas adventures. Just send me your e-mail address. If you only want certain adventures, mention that. Otherwise I will send them all in batches. We have sent more than 2600 so far!

Remove ads