Ashes of Athas DarkSun Campaign now available!

Blackbrrd

First Post
Ah lol, I can't even sign up because I have no idea how many adventures there are. Tried searching for it, but couldn't find the information. Anyone? :D

Alphastream

Adventurer
Ah lol, I can't even sign up because I have no idea how many adventures there are. Tried searching for it, but couldn't find the information. Anyone? :D
Thanks for catching that! I've added a clarification on the thread.

You can always ask us for all of them. I prefer people PM me on the Baldman forums (or the Wizards' community), since that keeps down the number of places I need to check. Thanks!

We are tremendously thankful that Wizards allowed us to make these adventures for them and then to distribute them to the community. Similar in nature to other living campaigns, we worked as volunteers to design and develop the adventures. They did not go through Wizards' teams, and did not receive the benefits of Wizards' incredibly talented editorial team. Despite that, the adventures have been really well received. We think you will find the adventures to be a ton of fun and useful as a source of ideas. The campaign has a strong central story and is arguably the longest campaign ever written for Dark Sun with a single central story. Our thanks go to Baldman Games, to Wizards, and to our amazing authors, DMs, and players who all made the campaign so memorable.

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Many thanks to Alpahstream & compabny for all their hard-works on this endeavor! As a DS player since 2E, it's great to see it continuing to be supported.

(And thanks to Wizards for their generosity in letting it be distributed.)

Alphastream

Adventurer
It is our pleasure. Derek, Chad, and I all had a lot of fun creating the campaign and working with authors. Sending out the e-mails isn't too bad. I get 2-8 a day, currently, and just send them out once during the day. Getting periodic comments like the ones above is easily enough recompense for the minor work. Thanks!

Remove ads