As the official character sheets contained errors and were not fully form fillable, and especially lacked the ability to add Psychic Powers, I modified the original version heavily to be more useful for character advancement and creation.
The following files are available:
is used for normal characters who have no Psyker abilities
is used for starting Psykers (list contains 11 Powers)
is used for higher tier Psykers (list can contain far more Powers)
is used for chars which became Psykers later
A full list of changes:
- p1. Possibility to attach an image
- p1. Have a character name and the archetype as a form field (it was written there before but you could not type anything there)
- p2. Added BP as an extra field to keep track
- p2. Added “Modifier” and “Adjusted” values for Attributes, Traits, Skills. Adjusted or Ratings are automatically calculated from the Base and Modifier
- p2. Defense, Resilience, Soak, Shock, Wounds, Conviction, Passive Awareness, Resolve and Influence are now automatically calculated. Influence has an extra field for archetype bonuses.
- p2. Wealth is initially also automatically calculated but you can manually overwrite it
- p2. It will automatically calculate now if you are not/lightly or heavily wounded and display it
- p2. It will automatically tell you what your corruption level is (pure, etc.)
- p2. Weapons – I added the Keyword field there and changed the spacing of the fields
- p2. Skills are now automatically calculated, once you give the skill rating and bonuses yourself
- p3. I moved background to the right side, making the objective field smaller (also moved the “objective achieved” icon next to objectives)
- p3. Gear became bigger (as when I was putting my characters inside it was too small)
- p4. Added again new text field to write your name, archetype, background story and Allies (nothing was there before).
- p3/4. I completely created two pages for Psychic Mastery from scratch. Now you have a small summary of Psychic Powers and you can put a list with all the necessary information (Name, Discipline, Keywords,...)
- I moved a lot of textfields around to have them closer to the underscoring line
- I changed the spacing of the underscores so that all gaps should be gone now
- Alignment of fields, text, etc.
I am happy to take any suggestions for other/missing functions or corrections!
All artwork rights belong to Ulisses.