• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(1-5p) Festival of Dreams -fantasy Mutants & Masterminds (Space Available!)

John Crichton

First Post
The_Universe said:
*I'm* not a Liz of any sort. ;)
You are now.

winkgun.gif

Are you sure you don't have a little Liz insi- . . . oh wait, wrong sex for that joke. *snaps fingers* Darn.

Is it too early to post character ideas, so people can call dibs, or should I just wait 'til the Con? Actually, I think the surprise of finding out at the con is half the fun.

Reminders, folks, I'm still looking for players for the Saturday game.

crow81

First Post
Ranger

Can I be listed as an alternate.

My wife surprised me last week with a Gen Con ticket. Friends are passing me the extra event tickets they have. Once I know what open slots I have I will be able to commit.

I have enjoyed running the War of the Burning Campaign for my home group and being able to sit a table with the author would be cool.

I ask to be an alternate because I'd hate to be the reason someone else doesn't get to play.

Regards

Rich
Crow81

Due to a request of an old friend to hang out Saturday evening, I'm canceling the second slot of this game. This slot is still open, though.

Anyone know how we can meet up and find a place to play? Should we just plan to meet at the . . . Hilton/Hyatt/whatever/the place with the McDonalds and Subway?

Remove ads