• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(1-5p) Festival of Dreams -fantasy Mutants & Masterminds (Space Available!)

The_Universe

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Due to a request of an old friend to hang out Saturday evening, I'm canceling the second slot of this game. This slot is still open, though.

Anyone know how we can meet up and find a place to play? Should we just plan to meet at the . . . Hilton/Hyatt/whatever/the place with the McDonalds and Subway?
I'm pretty sure that's the Hyatt. However, because of construction, I think there's some possibility that it may not be available as game space this year. I also think there's a discussion going on elsewhere about a possible "message center" in lieu of the usual ENnies booth.

crow81

First Post
Sorry Guys

I won't be able to play I got my tickets and Friday is booked solid

Ranger I hope I get to meet you just to say thanks for all the hard work and support you have put into the campaign. Getting to ask the author questions is a rare perk of playing War of the Burning Sky

I hope more people buy it and run it ;)

Regards and Best wishes

Rich

Still looking for one more player.

Kennon, Liz, does your hotel have a lobby we could play in, do you think? I know some people run games in the Embassy Suites dining area.

The_Universe

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Still looking for one more player.

Kennon, Liz, does your hotel have a lobby we could play in, do you think? I know some people run games in the Embassy Suites dining area.
It probably will, but we've never stayed there before, so I don't really know. Really, anywhere you can find space is good.

Which brings me to some unfortunate news...Liz, Keaton (The Galaxy) and I have to bow out of this game, due to some schedule confusion that I just now figured out. Sorry! :heh:

Last edited:

*sits still*

*drums fingers, eyebrow twitching mildly*

Okaaaaaaay.

*draws a breath*

*looks around, drums fingers*

*sighs*

You're just being cruel, y'know?

I canceled the other slot of this game because Seonaid asked me to hang out Saturday evening, and since she wasn't coming I was down to four players. And now I'm down to two players here. I mean, I could have done four players, but it would lose some of the fun if we couldn't field the full array of PCs. Two just is too small. I wonder if anyone from the other game is free during this slot.

I mean, no hard feelings, but, shiff, I wanted to game with y'all.

The_Universe

First Post
RangerWickett said:
*sits still*

*drums fingers, eyebrow twitching mildly*

Okaaaaaaay.

*draws a breath*

*looks around, drums fingers*

*sighs*

You're just being cruel, y'know?

I canceled the other slot of this game because Seonaid asked me to hang out Saturday evening, and since she wasn't coming I was down to four players. And now I'm down to two players here. I mean, I could have done four players, but it would lose some of the fun if we couldn't field the full array of PCs. Two just is too small. I wonder if anyone from the other game is free during this slot.

I mean, no hard feelings, but, shiff, I wanted to game with y'all.
Me too. I just neglected to connect something Keaton (the Galaxy) had told me about what he had in mind for Friday with the actual schedule we'd drawn up until last night at 6:30p, when I talked to him again to finalize plans.

I'm really, really sorry.

I am sure there will be other opportunities to game together, and there remains the possibility that the schedule will change again, though I must admit it's not looking all that likely.

At the very least, I want to see the characters you drew up. :)

Okay, honestly folks, my interest in polishing all the stats for this adventure in the next two days has waned suddenly. No blame is intended, but I think I'd rather devote my time to other efforts. I could run another game in this slot, something pre-written perhaps (maybe one of the other WotBS adventures, compressed, with some pre-statted NPCs), but I don't have the time and inclination now to make this epic battle ready for running at Gen Con.

I'm disappointed with myself.

RedWick

First Post
It's ok. The other games which I had scheduled on Friday also had their schedules changed in major ways. I'll be happy with whatever, even if you just cancel the game outright.

Remove ads