• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1" Grid Postermaps

Deodatus

First Post
Hi,

I found this thread whilest searching for some maps for my first D&D 4E session and wanted to ask if anyone has some more useful links to highdef poster maps. I would be particualary interested in caves, dungeons and tempel interiors. (My campaign takes place in a temple with large towers and underground dungeons/caverns)
A graveyard in the woods would be nice, too.
I would of course also buy poster packs with such maps, as that would be cheaper than poster printing and laminating them (21 $NZ) here in New Zealand, but I am afraid it is very hard to come by those packs here.

Thanks for any help in advance,
Deodatus

p.s.: I am recreating Eye of the beholder 2 as an 4E campaign. If anyone is interested in that setting, point me to the right forum and I will share what I got so far.

S'mon

Legend
Some googling indicates that word on the Internet is that amazon.co.uk has decent shipping rates to NZ, better than amazon.com, so I would start here:
[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Paizo+flipmats&x=0&y=0"]Amazon.co.uk: Paizo flipmats[/ame]

There are a couple Paizo dungeon flipmats, 2 24"x30" dungeons per mat, they don't have any real cave network ones though the Darklands and dragon lair mats have large caverns. There is a Cathedral mat.

Deodatus

First Post
I thought about that, the only problem being that it can take up to a month for items to actually arrive here. My campaign starts this friday :). But I'll have a look for future sessions.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads