D&D 5E $165 Priced Hardcover D&D 2022 Book(s?) Leaked on Amazon

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Another idea: what if the new format was something akin to the Beadle and Grimm's sets, just not as premium!

Feeble and Grime's Sub-premium D&D Boxed Set!!
Exciting gift box includes:
  • Dungoen Master's Guide, except pages 35 and 118-126!
  • Player's Handbook, pre-soaked with your choice of coffee, beer, or Mountain Dew!
  • Monster Manual featuring beloved favorites:
    • Bear! Flying mule! Aquatic pigeon! Death porridge! Eye ball! Ball of eyes! Eyes on a ball! Another bear!
  • Most of the dice you'll need!
  • Six (6) randomized Army Man minis!
  • One (1) party pack of D&D candies* to use as monster minis!
  • Glossy fold-up maps of the Toronto subway system!
  • Classic module "The Forest Oracle"!
    • Expanded adventure now includes more tarrying! Updated to 5th Edition!
  • Dual-function Dice Tower / Paper Towel tube!
  • One year subscription to Dargon Magazine!
All this delivered in a sturdy brown corrugated cardboard box... a truly eye-catching display, suitable for any storage unit!
Pre-order yours today!

* Note: Every D&D candy features the brand name "M&M".

Regular rules expansion suggests to me that it’s probably XgtE, TCoE, and maybe MtoF or VgtM. All four is also possible, but that price seems low for four books, especially with rumors of a coming price increase. I suppose revised and expanded core books is still a possibility as well, but that would be a terrible name for it if that’s what it is. I think we can rule out the idea of a setting.

It's a terrible name either way, if it's TCoE then a simple D&D Supplemental Book Gift Set would have been far clearer and less confusing.

And not for this product, what were those surveys for on the PHB races and classes for?

Remove ads