• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E $165 Priced Hardcover D&D 2022 Book(s?) Leaked on Amazon

Scormey

Villager
The Core Three books, combined into one big tome, with a brand new cover. Basically, a "Collector's Only"-edition, mostly meant as a prestige piece, not so much for actual use. Especially if it were to include some recent changes to the core game, such as Heritages and the like.

Would I buy that? No.
Would I buy it if it incorporated the new races, classes/subclasses, and monsters added in Xanathar's, Tasha's, Volo's and Mord's? You're damn right I would... But that simply won't happen. Plus, it would weigh 20 pounds!

Lycurgon

Adventurer
Gift set with Xanathar's, Tasha's and a new book Mordenkainen Presents Monster of the Multiverse. This new book will collect monsters published in previous books into one place along with all the playable races that have been published outside on the PHB that are Setting agnostic.
The gift set also includes a DM screen.

darjr

I crit!
CAD3F996-5765-45C9-83BC-B2E84F4C42D5.jpeg
BDF28254-8D55-47A6-BA85-A40D93C15338.jpeg

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Stating-the-Obvious-Department for those who did not see it at first (like me): The DM Screen in the alternate art set also has alternate art! (which looks to include nautiloid ships in the background?)

Remove ads