• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E $165 Priced Hardcover D&D 2022 Book(s?) Leaked on Amazon

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Additionally, the Monsters book I believe has 30 races in it, excluding races in setting books. There are I believe 23 races that aren't in setting books, so they may be making entirely new races here too.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Additionally, the Monsters book I believe has 30 races in it, excluding races in setting books. There are I believe 23 races that aren't in setting books, so they may be making entirely new races here too.
They could be splitting races that have subraces into different races, like they're doing for the Dragonborn in Fizban's Treasury of Dragons. That would make there be 4 races of Genasi, instead of just one with different subraces. (They could also put the revised Kobold and Hobgoblin of the Feywild in the book, which would explain why they weren't in Fizban's or the Wild Beyond the Witchlight.)

Urriak Uruk

They could be splitting races that have subraces into different races, like they're doing for the Dragonborn in Fizban's Treasury of Dragons. That would make there be 4 races of Genasi, instead of just one with different subraces. (They could also put the revised Kobold and Hobgoblin of the Feywild in the book, which would explain why they weren't in Fizban's or the Wild Beyond the Witchlight.)

Ah, that makes sense.

Okay the possible list.

1. Firbolgs
2. Goliaths
3. Yuan Ti Purebloods
4. Kenku (hopefully redone)
5. Aacrokra
6. Fairy
7. Harengon
8. Tabaxi
9. Aasimar
10. Gith
11. Lizardfolk
12. Tritons
13. Orcs
14. Hobgoblins
15. Goblins
16. Bugbears
17. Genasi
18. Tortles
19. Grung
20. Lorkath
21. Kobolds
22. Metallic Dragonborn
23. Gem Dragonborn
24. Chromatic Dragon
25. Satyrs (yes they are in a setting specific book, but every D&D setting almost has Satyrs)
26. Minotaurs see above
27. Centaurs see above
28. Loxodons, FR has them as well.
29. ???
30. ???

Urriak Uruk

Okay the possible list.

1. Firbolgs
2. Goliaths
3. Yuan Ti Purebloods
4. Kenku (hopefully redone)
5. Aacrokra
6. Fairy
7. Harengon
8. Tabaxi
9. Aasimar
10. Gith
11. Lizardfolk
12. Tritons
13. Orcs
14. Hobgoblins
15. Goblins
16. Bugbears
17. Genasi
18. Tortles
19. Grung
20. Lorkath
21. Kobolds
22. Metallic Dragonborn
23. Gem Dragonborn
24. Chromatic Dragon
25. Satyrs (yes they are in a setting specific book, but every D&D setting almost has Satyrs)
26. Minotaurs see above
27. Centaurs see above
28. Loxodons, FR has them as well.
29. ???
30. ???

It's been pointed out that they may be counting subraces as separate there, which when you consider Gith and Genasi makes cracking 30 pretty easy.

Remove ads