1st Mortality Radio Show available ...

EXCELLENT show!

Well, I was one of those "that came", and I must say that I walked away very impressed by Aldon and Mortality.net!

These people deserve more attention by the gaming community -- it was a wonderfully done D&D radio show.

(And the interview with Doug from Mystic Eye was great!)

Napftor

Explorer
Nicely done!

I have to concur that it was a great show. To here an interview with a live publisher gives one much more insight into them rather than reading an edited press release. Congrats to Adlon and the Mortality crew for putting together a fun and entertaining evening.

(And I'm not just plugging it because my name was announced as the winning Foul Locales entry) ;)

Mystic Eye

First Post
The Show was great! I love getting the opportunity to speak to people. I really enjoyed the questions and the fact the some of the folks from WOTC showed up was very cool!

Congrats, Napftor on winning the BIG Contest. Your entry is great. I will work out the prize details with you next week.

In case you were not there, the second place winner is I an Thompson and the third place winner was Anna Dobritt.

4th and 5th were F. Wesley Schneider and Sixten Otto.

Great job guys.

Other things I got to announce personally:

It appears our new title "The Hunt: Fall of Man" - A post-apocalyptic, fantasy setting for d20, got a ton of attention we did not plan. We tried to answer the questions though.

The Cover art for the Print version of Librum Equitis vol 1 (Ambient and us) is done and will be posted soon.

The next book to go to press by Ambient under the MEG banner will be an expanded version of their hit Necro book.

And last but not least, drum roll please, we announced that Mystic Eye Games and Russell (on behalf of Natural d20 Press) have come to an agreement similar to what we have with Ambient as the print publisher for Natural d20 starting with Wild Spellcraft.
This will allow the contributors at EN world who work on a Natural D20 Press products to get even greater exposure within the hobby trade printed marketplace!
There will be an official announcement this weekend. Thanks Russ and team for considering us for the opportunity. it will be fun.

So, The Mortality show went great, it had a great turn out. Very fun. I will be there often.

Doug
http://www.mysticeyegames.com
Info@mysticeyegames.com

Adlon

Mortality.net
Entonces, venga Horacio, y traes los compadres. No hablamos espanol en Mortality Radio, pero yo puedo hablar, escribir, todo.

I'm glad you liked the show.

Remove ads