20 years of playing D&D

Thomas Shey

Legend
I started with OD&D in 1975 (yes, I'm old) and wandered away from the D&D sphere about three years later, and never came back until D&D3e; left again, and occasionally dabble with PF2e, 13th Age or Shadow of the Demon Lord (or, soon, Shadow of the Weird Wizard). I could probably take up a good solid page or more of what games I've played or run over the decades.

R_J_K75

Legend
I can't remember exactly when I started playing, but I know it was early summer 1993. So sometime during the end of June or beginning of July. That makes it 20 years now since I started playing D&D
Isnt that 30 years, 31 in June or July? Or did I miss something?

I started playing in 1982. I havent played consistently all those years but was still involved in the hobby one way or another so for all intents and purposes I'd say Ive been playing for 42 years. Thats 87.5% of my life.

Orius

Legend
Hmm? I played my first game in the early summer of 1993, first posted this thread in 2013, and bumped it last year. Someone recently necroed it.

aco175

Legend
Is thread necromancy considered an evil act in this setting?
Not really, just need to add 10 years to what everyone said before. I tend to find new posters join and bring back an old thread not noticing the date. No Biggie Biggie Biggie.

I think I'm over 40 years now, at that point where I'm not sure on40 more.

Remove ads