• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2007 Fan's Choice Nomination Thread

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
I'll nominate Fantasy FLight Games. ("Midnight" is my current favorite campaign setting, even if the supplements aren't as frequent as I would like.)

Flynn

First Post
For rejuvenating the Traveller RPG market and publishing TNE:1248 during this period, I have to nominate Avenger Enterprises.

Hope This Helps,
Flynn

Ceresco

First Post
I nominate Paradigm Concepts, Inc. the publishers of Arcanis: World of Shattered Empires and the newly released Witch Hunter, soon to be seen at a major con in your neighborhood.

Respectfully,

Edward Kopp: Arcaniac at Large

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I nominate (no surprise here) Chris Gonnerman for the Basic Fantasy RPG -- the first (so far as I know) commercially published game that is 100% Open Content and also boasts a 100% free, uncrippled, version for download.

Nepenthe

First Post
theredrobedwizard said:
I'm going to go ahead and nominate Margaret Weis Productions / Sovereign Press. I'm pretty sure they're the same company now, for all intents and purposes.

Their Dragonlance products have all been stellar, and though they're losing that license this coming January, I expect great things from their other lines (Battlestar Galactica, Supernatural, and Serenity).

-TRRW

Seconded

jdrakeh said:
I nominate (no surprise here) Chris Gonnerman for the Basic Fantasy RPG -- the first (so far as I know) commercially published game that is 100% Open Content and also boasts a 100% free, uncrippled, version for download.
Seconded.

meomwt

First Post
I'd like to nominate Necromancer Games - while they haven't put out much product of late, what they have produced (Rappan Athuk: Reloaded, Shades of Grey and most ingeniously The Mother of All Treasure Tables) has been top notch. Indeed, Shades of Grey is criminally underlooked as a "campaign in a box" product, taking fledgling PC's up to 12th level in a quest to find the source of an evil plague.

And I don't see Necromancer listed on the Winner's Circle athttp://www.ennieawards.com/links.html - they have ENnies for several products (Wizard's Amulet, Lost City of Barakus, Tome of Horrors III just off the top of my head), but they aren't shown.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads