• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2007 Master Game/Event Schedule

FickleGM

Explorer
TU, you're doing a great job. Kudos.

Now, down to business...my Thursday morning game is now considered Full. If I decide to have a 7th player, and if there isn't already an alternate, I'll open it back up (I'm not sure yet). Thanks.

The_Universe

First Post
FickleGM said:
TU, you're doing a great job. Kudos.

Now, down to business...my Thursday morning game is now considered Full. If I decide to have a 7th player, and if there isn't already an alternate, I'll open it back up (I'm not sure yet). Thanks.
So noted.

der_kluge

Adventurer
My Round Robin game on Saturday night hasn't had any takers. Is everyone busy Saturday night with something else? I also noticed there weren't any other games being run during that time slot.

I was thinking of axing it and replacing it with a standard 3.5 Dungeon crawl instead. Any interest in that?

FickleGM

Explorer
der_kluge said:
My Round Robin game on Saturday night hasn't had any takers. Is everyone busy Saturday night with something else? I also noticed there weren't any other games being run during that time slot.

I was thinking of axing it and replacing it with a standard 3.5 Dungeon crawl instead. Any interest in that?
Saturday night is the Choirpeople's gathering and the TBR outing. So, while everyone may not be busy that night, a good number are.

Remove ads