• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2007 Master Game/Event Schedule

The_Universe

First Post
I've been out of town all weekend (back in sunny South Dakota), and I'm sorry to say that I'm not going to update everything yet this evening. I'll get to it tomorrow ASAP. :)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
The Canadiana Suite on Wednesday night has turned into a CM party... of which we will do our best to keep the Canadiana Suite tradition alive.

It'll be held in the block of rooms CMers / ENWers have together in the Embassy Suites. Hopefully the rooms will be right next to each other but we could just end up in the same hall or the same floor. Anyway, most rooms are participating but we'll make sure to post later how everyone can find the rooms that are.

So, Wednesday night at the Embassy (at what is being called the Queenie Block) with a start time between 7 - 8pm. I'm sure we'll go fairly late into the night.

The_Universe

First Post
Queenie - if you'd like to post a thread with the vital details of the CM/ENworld Roman Canadiana, I'll link to it from the main post.

As of now, I've adjusted the time (7:30p) and noted that you're the contact for the event.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
The_Universe said:
Queenie - if you'd like to post a thread with the vital details of the CM/ENworld Roman Canadiana, I'll link to it from the main post.

As of now, I've adjusted the time (7:30p) and noted that you're the contact for the event.

Sure :)

Remove ads