Queenie

Queen of Everything
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
I think I'd like to play the Madame of the Epiphany brothel...

Doh! You stole my idea. :)

Hey, congrats on selling the concept! That's super exciting.

EDIT: I'll still play the doctor but she'll be the Mad Scientist's (see below) beautiful Asian assistant. She travels with him and fixes up everyone he blows up :) If it's okay with you, of course. Oh and it's requested she be a buxom Asian Assistant / Doctor, lol.

Last edited:

I think I'd like to go with a mad scientist type, who is fascinated with things that go bang and make lots of smoke, and he likes to set stuff on fire. He also is experimenting with making mechanical delivery methods for his explosives-little self propelled rail cars, flying discs, rocket launchers...

He travels around in a covered wagon with his name painted on the side, advertising that he learned his skills in Asia. "Dr. Milton Blackwell, trained in the mysterious Oriental methods of high explosives"

Cutter XXIII said:
How about the madame of some other brothel? (Can't have you starting out in Epiphany...why not?...it's a secret)

Our prospector adds necromantic magic to his list of qualifications. Does the madame have any other, ehm, specialties? :eek:
Hmmmm... well... if she's got any magical abilities, I'd say they lean towards pleasant, subtle illusions. She didn't get to be the Queen of the Night by being any normal hooker. How do you like 'em? Blonde? Brunette? Short? Tall? Mistress of disguise.

... but I now realize it's been nearly a month and so if you've got the character written, I can't complain. And, really, the concept may not even work.

;)

The_Universe

First Post
Cutter XXIII said:
Well...the magic part didn't work, but I think you'll be happy with the character.

Just finished my pre-gens...see you cowpokes tomorry! :cool:
It was a completely fantastic game. I loved every second if it, up to, including, and especially the final poker-hand gun duel. Extremely elegant system with tons o' flavor. Of course, it didn't hurt that I got to play 4 of a kind to win. Flippin' awesome.

If you don't mind my asking though, what *was* the connection between the murders at the rail camps and the big stuff in epiphany? Were they sacrifices in the same vein as what you had in store for Liz's character?

Remove ads