YourSwordIsMine

First Post
Mule Skinner *grins*

erm... Confederate Soldier might be a better choice. ex-Lieutenant Trying to make a new start somewhere "else" to forget the horrors of war. Good with rifle and pistol, prefers a shotgun. Still wears his boots and issued great coat with all the buttons cut off.

editting post to add more

Garrison Wells was the second son of a wealthy Virginia land owner. When Virginia seceded from the Union; Garrison joined the Confederate army not to fight to keep slavery but to fight for state rights. Not wanting his son to be a lowly trooper, his father bought him a commission as a Lieutenant against his wishes. Garrison resented the responsibility force upon him but was an excellent leader and took care of the men under him. By 1865 Garrison had been thru one battle after another and seen the horrors that man had wrought. He had finally had enough. In the final days of the war Garrison’s battalion was ambushed and slaughtered to a man. Or so the official report goes.

Garrison survived the attack but was badly wounded. A local farmer and his wife found him and nursed him back to health. 1 year later he left the couples farm and has been slowly working his way west.

Garrison is tall (6’4”) lanky with grey eyes and black hair. Grim set features with a nasty scar along the right lower jaw. Speech is through clenched teeth as his jaw doesn’t work well since the war. Wears simple rugged clothing for traveling. Wears an soldiers grey long coat with the buttons cut off. His boots and hat are officer’s quality issue but have seen much wear. Carries a Colt 1851 (or equivalent) on his hip and a double-barrel shotgun (biggest shotgun in the game and able to use it well). He also still has his Officers saber but never draws it (it is broken).

Garrison would rather avoid a fight if he can and tries to keep out of trouble. When push comes to shove he will do everything to end the fight as quickly as possible. The shotgun is mainly for intimidation purposes; to hopefully stop any violence before it happens.

Last edited:

reveal

Adventurer
I'm the crotchety old prospector. Friends call me Cookie. I kin whip up a mean rattlesnake stew if I need to. My coffee's strong enough to keep ya awake on the long trail. I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. Then I used necromantic magic to bring him back and shot him again just to watch him die again.

The_Universe

First Post
reveal said:
I'm the crotchety old prospector. Friends call me Cookie. I kin whip up a mean rattlesnake stew if I need to. My coffee's strong enough to keep ya awake on the long trail. I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. Then I used necromantic magic to bring him back and shot him again just to watch him die again.
"AAAAAAAAAAWWWW PICKLE SHOES!"

willferrell5.jpg

Remove ads