24 4e Style : Day 2

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Well, VB still isn't up and at that point I have to wonder if it will ever come back.

I don't have time to redo everything the old way. I had decided to call it quit at the end of day 2 because as it turned out handling two games at the same time (during the small interval where I could) was too much. So I decided to focus on L4W.

I still wanted to finish this one but it seems fate would have it otherwise and I am going to stop checking (and hoping) daily. I am officially ending this campaign.

I want to thank you all, you have been a great group. I apoligise for ending things this way.

PS : Leyra was right to be suspicious; the consul was crooked. The attempt on his life was fake (he was never in any real danger, he made sure of it). He was a member of the church of Asmodeus and the assassination would have played in the hands of the half-elf firebrand, assuring her election. She was a also a puppet of the CoA and so they would have had a lock on the office.

But the tiefling was greedy and he orchestrated the theft of the crystal. He wanted to sell it to Vecna's chucrch. The Kidnappings tied into these double dealings. The CoA had caught on and that's why there was a load of devils suddenly joining the fight. They weren't here for the heroes; they were there for the consul. Hopefully you would have realized it in times!

Velmont

First Post
Nathan was fun to play, so much that I already have Jarel-karn who is almost the same character (and who is as reckless... I'll never learn it seems.)

The Digger

First Post
I'll second all the others Mal, a great game most enjoyable.

Now if anyone has any spots available in another game...?

But btw I just logged on to VB and it does seem to be perfectly all right????

Last edited:

Remove ads