24 4e Style : Day 2

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
[sblock=actions] Brash Strike Vs. Armor 1d20+19=21, 2d6+16=24 4 damage from hammer rhythm, Mark Armor, Grant CA to armor[/sblock]Dagran wildly swings at the Armor, but despite his efforts, the blows are misplaced, and the armor is barely dented.

Dagran 82 / 119 [7] AP, SW, +2 AC
Triggers: Blood Iron when Bloodied.[sblock=Powers]Brash Strike Attack: +19/2d6+16 vs.AC; (grant CA to target)
Crushing Surge Attack: +17/2d6+12; Invigorating (+4thp)
Unfailing Resources Free Action Effect: Take 10 damage. Save automatically against an effect that a save can end.
Bell Ringer Attack: +17/ 4 vs. Fortitude Hit: The target is dazed until the end of your next turn. Invigorating (+4thpcon)
Crushing Blow
Come and Get It
Inexorable Advance Attack: +17/2d6+16 vs. AC, two attacks; Hit: Invigorating (+4thpcon); Effect: You can shift 1 square before each attack.
Unbreakable Fighter Immediate Reaction Trigger: You are hit by an attack Effect: Reduce the damage from the attack by 9.
Into the Fray Minor Action, Effect: Move 3 squares, as long as you end adjacent to an enemy.
Cometfall Charge
Shift the Battlefield Close burst 1 Attack: +17/4d6+12 vs. AC; Hit: You slide the target 1 square.; Miss: Half damage.
Unstoppable Minor Action Effect: 2d6+4 thp.
Blood Iron Immediate Reaction Trigger: You become bloodied. Effect: Resist 5 to all damage until the end of the encounter.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Thanee]Ignore small pillars.

The consul seemed unharmed. He seemed genuinely frightened when held hostage and genuinely angry as he pursue the sneaky guy down the stair.

But hey, he might just have beaten your passive perceptions, high as they are... Damn those devious tieflings![/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Leyra

“Well, is it just me, or do you also think that it was a rather weird change from frightened to angry, the consul just underwent? We should proceed with caution and consider the possibility, that he is not on our side. Traitor or an idiot, I surely won't go rushing after him like that,” Leyra says as she moves to the other end of the room, aiming another attack at the armored beast, which misses, however.

OOC: Move around tables and Lance of Faith on "Armor" (miss).

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
The mage moves into the staircase and chances a magic missile at Mirage but he deftly dodge it.

The armor has more success against Dagran.

[sblock]
vs Dagran (1d20+19=37, 1d10+5=7) hit
vs Mirage (1d20+15=17, 2d4+7=11) miss
[/sblock]

Nathan is startled by sinister newcomers. Distracted as he was by the hound, he didn't hear them arrive but now that they turn the corner, they cannot be missed. Devils! And looking angry, too. Legionnaires and a pair of bearded devils lead the fray but more worrisome is that they seem to have a leader, a chain devil that seems unusually fierce.

[sblock]Working on pretty tokens. It's late, I'll get the stats latter but a fair guess says Nathan won't charge them so I guess it can wait a little. :p[/sblock]

Status

Armor : 79/122 Marked (Dagran)

Leyra 71 (81) /81 [4] AP,SW, Vulnerable 5 to fire (Aura), +2 AC, Regenerate 13
Garrick 24 (19) /80 [3] SW, +2 AC, ongoing 5 and -4 to OA (save ends), hidden
Mirage 65 /78 [2] SW, +2 AC
Dagran 75 / 119 [7] AP, SW, +2 AC,
Kern 74 / 90 [4] SW, AP, SW,
Nathan 41 (36) /109 [6] SW, Ongoing fire 5 and -4 to OA (Save ends), +2 AC, warding (+3),

Guardian Armor
Perception 17
HP 122; Bloodied 61
AC 28; Fortitude 28, Reflex 26, Will 24
Immune disease, poison, sleep
Speed 6
Bastard Sword (Standard, at-will)
+19 vs Armor Class; 1d10+5 damage.

Mage
Perception 18
HP 80; Bloodied 40
AC 23; Fortitude 21, Reflex 23, Will 22

Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
[sblock=Mal]I'm at 75 hp, right? And no Aura?[/sblock]OOC:Brash Strike Vs. Armor 1d20+19=26, 2d6+16=25 4 damage from hammer rhythm, Mark Armor, Grant CA to armor.

"By the gods, why can't I destroy you!" Dagran shouts at the armor as he once again barely connects. "NATHAN! What's holding you up outside!"

Dagran 75 / 119 [7] AP, SW, +2 AC
Triggers: Blood Iron when Bloodied.[sblock=Powers]Brash Strike Attack: +19/2d6+16 vs.AC; (grant CA to target)
Crushing Surge Attack: +17/2d6+12; Invigorating (+4thp)
Unfailing Resources Free Action Effect: Take 10 damage. Save automatically against an effect that a save can end.
Bell Ringer Attack: +17/ 4 vs. Fortitude Hit: The target is dazed until the end of your next turn. Invigorating (+4thpcon)
Crushing Blow
Come and Get It
Inexorable Advance Attack: +17/2d6+16 vs. AC, two attacks; Hit: Invigorating (+4thpcon); Effect: You can shift 1 square before each attack.
Unbreakable Fighter Immediate Reaction Trigger: You are hit by an attack Effect: Reduce the damage from the attack by 9.
Into the Fray Minor Action, Effect: Move 3 squares, as long as you end adjacent to an enemy.
Cometfall Charge
Shift the Battlefield Close burst 1 Attack: +17/4d6+12 vs. AC; Hit: You slide the target 1 square.; Miss: Half damage.
Unstoppable Minor Action Effect: 2d6+4 thp.
Blood Iron Immediate Reaction Trigger: You become bloodied. Effect: Resist 5 to all damage until the end of the encounter.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock]I just don't have the time to create a new map and run this the hard way. I am already committed at L4W and I just wanted to end 24 with blast. Devils everywhere, PC death, the full monty.

Arg. I need VB back up.
[/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
[sblock=ERROR?]In your last block post you have Garrick at 24HP and still suffering ongoing damage. In my last post (18th July) I used Second Wind to recover 20HP and I made my save. Or - horror of horrors - are my stats AFTER that turn??[/sblock]

Remove ads