• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(2e AD&D) Dragons of Autumn Twilight- OOC (need someone to play Caramon)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sure sappire07 Welcome Back Aboard! I have had that "Need Someone to Play Flint" for months. I guess it is hard to find 2e players.

We are about to embark into the swamp I will post up something Tue or by Wed defiantly as this is a weekly updated game (unless we are in combat).

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sturm to finish the round.

Note: rangerjohn that spear attack will be your attack for the round coming up. My Update was a little confusing I know. It wasn't an update to finish the round but to let Orius know the baby dragon near Caramon was dead and he could move Sturm on to another one, without me having to changing the map mid round.

So far these little brats are tough forgot about 2e and monsters having multiple attacks and all. Wait till we meet mommy :devil:

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group may go back and take the south passage they just passed. Tas saw the glint of the chest and investigated in a truly kender manner.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
Great video to get us all in the right mood for dungeon exploration:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTfCi59KCx8&feature=related]YouTube - AD&D: Heroes of the Lance Review (NES)[/ame]

Orius

Legend
Great video to get us all in the right mood for dungeon exploration:

Um wrong video. :p

I used to have that game, and I'm trying not to think about it here. :p It's not as bad as Spoony was making it out to be. He was playing it wrong, I vaguely remember putting Tanis in the lead and attacking stuff with his bow. But it's a pretty dull game with little replay value.

Nor does it's help that I used to hang around the GameFAQs board for this game occasionally back in the day when it was more populated. Because STURM and his HEROIC MUSTACHE of MANLY AWESOMENESS was the butt of many jokes over there (the capitalization was part of the jokes). And I'm playing Sturm.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
LoL I had that game WD... :p and didn't make it past the first lvl.

Ok update scheduled for WED nite. Your choices are south or east (with east possibly leading back to the floorless room and the chest).

HM

Remove ads