• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(2e AD&D) Dragons of Autumn Twilight- OOC (need someone to play Caramon)

sappire07

First Post
no. im still with you.sorry my computer was infected by system defender which tricked me into thinking i had 18 major virus's on my computer. im doing my best to fix the problem. sorry for the wait

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Update scheduled for WED...

You have the option of following the gully dwarves east or heading back north to see about the chest that sits on the ledge of the floorless room.

Sorry my maps are no longer available guess I will start making some of my own.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
We aren't going by the book totally here. And if we were Sturm occasionally tried to take the lead.

He differed to Tanis I think only because the rest of the group did. But I see him offering suggests often (and getting upset when they aren't followed, but then coming to realize the right choice was made).

Hard to play in the slow pace of pbp but something to work on I guess.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
LOL yes it could end that way. And it actually did way back in 1990 when I ran this through for the first time.

We weren't going by the book back then either but an encounter with a pack of wights took Sturm from lvl 10 down to lvl 3 and the player was like this is a perfect time to do the self sacrafice.

I was like yeah one hit and he's toast. :p

So we RP'ed it and add I added a bonus to the morale modifier of the Knights of Solmania. You see that module uses the BATTLESYSTEM Rules. You didn't need miniatures, a fight was based on opposing rolls with additional modifiers (dragons give a huge modifier, but then so do dragonlances).

Don't know what I will do for pbp yet. Probably list the system and we will roll. Wonder what it would be like to have the Knights lose? :devil:

Just watch out for wights when you reach Sancrist ok? :angel:

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Who was in that group? Hmmm....

Laurana 5th lvl fighter
Gilthanas 5th lvl fighter/ 6th lvl Magic-User
Elistan 9th lvl cleric
Derek Crownguard 9th lvl fighter
Aaron Tallbow 8th lvl fighter
Flint 7th lvl fighter
Sturm 10th lvl fighter
Tasselhoff 8th lvl thief

That's the starter group for Dragons of Ice DL6 but the adventure I mentioned was Dragons of War DL8 and I think a few were gone (Elistan/Derek/Aaron) while the rest were joined by Silvart, Vanderjack, and an Irda cleric/mage one of the guys wanted to play (can't remember the name).

Wonder if a true cleric being around would have made the difference I know all the lightning bolts came a little late. :p

HM

Remove ads