• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3:16 - Any actual play or stories?/sell me on

Woas

First Post
Hey party people!

This was going to start as a "Sell Me On" thread but I already put an order in for it. So instead this is more of a "Has Anyone Been Playing This Game?" thread.

So, has anyone? I wanna hear about 'em. Did the player-competitiveness work well or is that more of a undertone to the game?

kitsune9

Adventurer
Hey party people!

This was going to start as a "Sell Me On" thread but I already put an order in for it. So instead this is more of a "Has Anyone Been Playing This Game?" thread.

So, has anyone? I wanna hear about 'em. Did the player-competitiveness work well or is that more of a undertone to the game?

What's the game about?

Woas

First Post
What's the game about?

Is this one of those trick "What's it about?" questions? Or just in general?

You can check out the official page here.

But in general, you play space marines in an action-packed galactic genocide war machine against space aliens. Like Starship Troopers an Aliens all wrapped in a real easy and fast to play package.

kitsune9

Adventurer
Is this one of those trick "What's it about?" questions? Or just in general?

You can check out the official page here.

But in general, you play space marines in an action-packed galactic genocide war machine against space aliens. Like Starship Troopers an Aliens all wrapped in a real easy and fast to play package.

Thanks for the link Woas!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I am keen to hear more! I was fortunate enough to win the Box Ninja "Dream Date" auction and sit with Gregor Hutton at the ENnies. He's a great fellow and a new friend (he joined our gang at the Sunday farewell dinner, too). I've now got a copy of the game and look forward to playing/running it soon. Here's a pic of my buddy Jim (left) and myself on either side of Gregor at the ENnies this year along with the swag included in the auction!

gencon_2009_113.jpg

Woas

First Post
Jealous!!!!

What I'm wondering now that my book has arrived and I've been able to read through it, is how do GMs handle games where the players start reach the higher-officer levels? Soldiers with those kinds of ranks are rare on the 'frontlines' so how do people get Colonel's and Major's to be there with the grunts and racking up those kills?

Remove ads