D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 Attack Of Opportunity Question...

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Hey all.3.5 version question here.

Here's my problem. Do 'A' and 'C' get Attacks of Op against 'D' as 'D' Charges and attacks 'B'...???

A
B C

D

This is slightly off from the map where I have the combat going on. A and C are both within 5' of their ally, B...any quick help would be great...

Last edited:

silentspace

First Post
No, because all D does is enter a threatened space, but does not move through it.

C could, however, prepare a readied attack against D when he charges.

C might get an AOO if C is capable of attacking at 10' range.

If D were really stupid, and B and C had spears, they could both spear D before D attacks

A would not get an AOO, even if A is capable of attacking at 15' range, because A would have to attack through B.

Edit: If A had initiative, it could make a 5' step to move next to B and prepare a readied attack against D when D charges

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Yeah, that's what I thought, though it seems as if someone should be able to get D...Oh well.
'C' is a Wolf, btw...A is a halfling paladain without a spear and B a human druid.

'D' is a feral human who, while rather dim-witted due to the feral template, still retains a modicum of survival instinct...

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
silentspace said:

hahaha...wierd I know, but it's a combat currenty goingon in one of my LEW games.

Silentspace, are you involved in Living Enworld yet?

That group could sure use a Mage....(hint hint).

silentspace

First Post
Forgive my ignorance, but what's Living Enworld?

Edit Doh, I knew I saw that link somewhere. I'll check it out later

Last edited:

Remove ads