3.5 D&D: Into the Depths [OOC]

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Vertexx69 said:
I have also adjusted the stats for the lack of the other stat bonus.
You need to clarify this, because I don't quite understand what you mean.

Vertexx69 said:
what is my new HP total with only a +1 con mod? even at max HP it should only be 39 or 44 with a 14 con, are we getting extra HP from somewhere else that I missed?
10 hp base (10) + 6 (your first level as a rogue), +12 (three more levels of rogue), +8 (one level of fighter), +5 (your total CON bonus) = 41 hp max.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Okay, I've started the game thread for those of you that are ready.

I'm still waiting on Cat Moon and Ilium to post their characters. The rest of you that want to add a background and/or need to put the finishing touches on, I won't progress the IC thread until each player has had a chance to reply at least once.

Vertexx69

First Post
Reveille said:
You need to clarify this, because I don't quite understand what you mean.

I had originally built chubbs With your lvl 5 +1 to all stat house rule. I went back and adjusted his stats to keep points where i needed them most.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry about my bad posting. Two nights ago my son had to throw up all night. Last night my daughter and me. And I got severe headaches.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Walking Dad said:
Sorry about my bad posting. Two nights ago my son had to throw up all night. Last night my daughter and me. And I got severe headaches.
DAMN! Well, I sure hope everyone is better now. And I completely understand, family before EnWorld. I have a nephew so I know this truth. :cool:

Ilium

First Post
Walking Dad said:
Oh, man, what a drag!

As for me, no such good excuses, just busy. Character should go up tonight.

Remove ads