• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[3.5 - OOC] Answering the Call

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
The weekend was busier than I expected. I'll get the game updated today. I'm out of town tomorrow and Wednesday, and then after that I'm pretty much back to work. Postings from me will start to happen either early in the morning or in the evening my time.

Rhun

First Post
i am leaving brandon in the rg in case you want to npc hime or if someone wants to run him. I am getting so busy that i am actually cutting back on drinking scotch!

It is a damn shame when a man has to cut back on his Scotch consumption. I'll try to pick up the slack for you! :D

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Bummer, Scott. :(

Well, folks, we've hit a rough patch. Rayex is out of the loop for a bit more still. We've got two active players. Thoughts?

Rhun

First Post
Well, we're not in the middle of any real action at this point...unless you had something planned for the tavern. We can pretend our PCs make friends with Rayex' character during dinner, and start discussing our plans to hunt down the humanoids in the region.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
in the mean time you guys can be looking for another player. this is a great game you got on the starting blocks. don't let it die with out trying. please.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
How about this?: We put the game on official hiatus until this coming Monday. This'll give movers time to move and the game time to find a fourth player. Monday evening, I'll bump the game ahead to the Next Important Scene.

Thoughts?

Arkhandus

First Post
I may be interested, but would I be taking over an existing PC-turned-NPC or making a new character? And what's the active party makeup now?

Remove ads