• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[3.5 - OOC] Answering the Call

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
New player

Are you still taking new players?

I'll check on monday for eventual answer.

I can post most work days, only rarely on weekends.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
So much for the best laid plans of mice and men. Right when it looked like I'd have a handle on the new job and would be able to post fun things, I got hit with a hurricane. Stupid weather. I'm not even home right now, as my neighborhood is still without power.

Bummer.

Give me a week. By next Saturday, I'll be up and running again.

Neurotic: No new players at the moment.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Well, I'm back in my house with the electricity. Unfortunately, I don't have Internet access yet. I'm posting this from a friend's house during our bi-monthly D&D game. Time-permitting, I'll be updating the game while I try to run my character.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Well, I'm back in my house with the electricity. Unfortunately, I don't have Internet access yet. I'm posting this from a friend's house during our bi-monthly D&D game. Time-permitting, I'll be updating the game while I try to run my character.

Take your time. We'll all be around.

Rhun

First Post
Glad to hear you are back, and that you are safe Mark! FYI, I am fairly certain that Runewind is gone...so I'm not sure what we are going to do about Menno...but you'll probably want to recruit. I think it is just Arkhandus and I.

Arkhandus

First Post
Yeah... I've been waiting to see if Menno would say anything, but nope.... So now I'm wondering what to do. Lars is no fool; he wouldn't feel very confident about marching on the unknown numbers of enemies all by his lonesome, or with just a single ally.... He might try to scout out the place, but wouldn't feel good about their chances of surviving, or even just about defeating enough orcs or monsters to keep the town safe before they die.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
If you're still here for the game and you're not Arkhandus or Rhun, sound off, please. If we don't hear from you by, say, Wednesday, I'm going to open recruiting up so that we're back up to four players.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Answering the Call is recruiting two more players. New players may take over a previously played character from this list:

1. Branden of Alt Wald, human cleric
2. Menno, human sorcerer

Alternatively, new players may bring in a new character. Character creation guidelines on the first page in the first post of this thread.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads