• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[3.5 - OOC] Answering the Call

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Just make him a 1st level warrior or some mook that is easy to take out and no harm done! Unless he crits one of us. :D

I just amended the map to move him outside the arena to be a spectator. That seemed simplest, and better fits what I had originally planned.

BTW, if you all get the time, hop over the Spes Magna site and see how things look.

:D

Edit: Well, heck! I had typed up round 1 up to Orinar's action and I could've sworn I'd posted it, but it's not there. Grr. I'll get that fixed this evening.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
You can use the Wizard's Dice Roller, but it doesn't save the results and such. So you could use it to roll for me. :) I just rolled a 16 on my attack roll there...but since it doesn't save it, I can't prove it to you. :(

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
You can use the Wizard's Dice Roller, but it doesn't save the results and such. So you could use it to roll for me. :) I just rolled a 16 on my attack roll there...but since it doesn't save it, I can't prove it to you. :(

Everyone: Do your own dice rolls for now however you want.

Rhun, Arkhandus: Orinar's charge will trigger the human's readied action. Please roll those Will saves.

:)

Rhun

First Post
Just a thought Mark, and maybe you already handled this...but I believe the human casting the spell should have provoked an AoO from Lars, unless he successfully cast defensively.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Just a thought Mark, and maybe you already handled this...but I believe the human casting the spell should have provoked an AoO from Lars, unless he successfully cast defensively.

That is true. There was no obvious spell-casting. The human spoke. Dreadful feelings of dread immediately followed. Mysterious, eh?

Muahaha!

:cool:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads