• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[3.5 - OOC] Answering the Call

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Hello!

I know it seems like I'm more of an AM* and a DM, but the continuing drama of my life continues. On the good news front, my daughter finally seems to be getting over the worst of her two-month long asthma problems.

On the bad news front, I'm out of work again, and looking for a new job. I'm pushing to return to teaching come next school year, but in the interim I'm likely going to be doing short-term grunt work off and on. I'm also waaaay behind with some writing projects for my Big March Product Release.

I'm pretty busy the rest of today, but I will have time to starting getting caught up (again) come tomorrow and into the weekend. In fact, I have no plans at all this weekend other than regular family and church stuff. Otherwise, I plan on writing, posting (which counts as writing), and maybe finishing off a bottle of single malt.

* AM = Apology Master :)

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Well, me neglecting y'all has paid off. I got a bunch of Spes Magna writing done, and I found a new job. I'm going to get all of my games updated this weekend, starting with Fog of War.

Remove ads