• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5 Rules Encyclopaedia Available - free (RPM)

Luke

Explorer
3.5 Rules Encyclopaedia
I'm pleased to announce that the RPM RPG Software Library has a new free download available for the 3.5 Rules.

This download provides you with an encyclopaedic tree of 3.5 rules information, neatly organized to give you a good overview of 3.5, and easily find the information on any rules you require.
The information is nicely formatted rich text, making extensive use of tables. The layout (intrinsically in 3.5) is very logical and useable.

I have to say that 3.5 is very thorough and well organized. If you aren't yet ready to switch to 3.5 (or never intend to), I highly recommend checking this out. If nothing else, there are areas of detail that will fill out gaps in 3.0 for you!

Full Source Dataset for 3.5
The full source dataset for 3.5 is currently in beta, and available by request. It is also free.
The source dataset contains all the specific details and rules on the individual classes, feats, skills, items etc.
You can use it to generate characters, NPCs, monsters and adventures, in accordance with 3.5.

RolePlayingMaster was originally designed to cope with version changes in the rules, and creating an easy option for 3.5 has proved to be very easy.
  • The 3.5 source dataset overlays the 3.0 rules quite neatly.
  • Any changes to names, descriptions and rules mechanics for things such as classes, feats, skills, spells and items neatly overlay themselves over the old rules.
  • RPM's quick and simple ReCalculate will rebuild your characters, NPCs and monsters accordingto the new ruleset.
  • You could even re-install the Core 3.0 source, and switch back your characters, creatures and adventures.

Remove ads