• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 stoneskin

Mort

Legend
Supporter
From the new Dungeon:

It looks like stoneskin will have 10/adamantine as it's protection level (From the Litch Queen's Beloved adventure - which I eventually plan to post a separate thread on). Of course, how good that is depends on how hard they make adamantine to come by in the new edition.

thoughts?

FCWesel

First Post
Yeah...hmmm...

...if I remember correctly you MUST have adamantine under the new DR rules to bypass this type of DR. Magic weapons don't even bypass it unless they are magical adamantine weapons.

I would like to see a splat book by WOTC...or an online resource with ALL of the materials for weapons that they have printed in one place as well as the magical weapon/armour bonuses/abilities.

I don't need art, don't want fancy...just some tables and some reprinted stuff...and I want it cheap, hence the "no art" ;). Online might be better or easier...especially in a excel format or something that it could be updated and/or changed easily...

Grazzt

Demon Lord
FCWesel said:
Yeah...hmmm...

...if I remember correctly you MUST have adamantine under the new DR rules to bypass this type of DR. Magic weapons don't even bypass it unless they are magical adamantine weapons.

Yep- that's what Stark said on Mortality.net and in the issue of Dragon where it talked about the new damage reduction rules.

Remove ads