[3.5] The Storm Coast

Sphyh

First Post
Theopholis nods and removes Raggs arm from across his soldier and helps him to seated position. He then starts to walk around picking up anything that looks dry enough to burn and starting a stack in the middle of the camp. Once he has a good bit going he will spend his time trying to get the fire started with his flint and tender.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Wha? That's no way to do it," Ragg says shaking his head. "Some of that is still damp from the rain. Here let me start that fire."

Ragg uses a tree to help him stand and limps over to stand about five feet from the fire. "Kalatrza-Holtim," he says bring his hands up so that all his fingers point at the stack of wood. A jet of fire shoots from his finger tips and strikes the wood hard, setting the kindling to flame immedatily.

[sblock=ooc] Burning Hands = 4pts.

See told you I needed to wait for the right time to cast that spell. :p [/sblock]

Sphyh

First Post
Theopholis stands back at the old mans request and stares at the damp pile of wood seriously thinking the old man took to hard of a blow to the head earlier. As fire springs forth the mans fingertips you can see a noticeable head jerk backwards in surprise accompanied by a raised eyebrow. Ok.... so the old mans not just blowing smoke. He thinks to himself. He walks over to the old man and pats him on the back. "Very impressive master wizard. He says with a smile as he walks about tossing sticks onto the fire. He then stands holding a stick in his hand. "But next time lets use your skills to burn our assailants rather than twigs." He says with a light air about his voice but enough inflection to show that it was also serious advice.

He then squats down on a small fallen log and digs out a bit of jerky and tough bread and his waterskin and starts on dinner next to the warm fire.

[sblock=ooc]
oh yes, pun intended :)
bonus exp perhaps lol
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=ooc] blowing smoke/ burning wet wood and such ...cough cough... good pun ... cough cough [/sblock]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"Sir, may I have an ale please?"

The half-orc grins, causing his scar to grow lighter. "Of course, and as much as you can pay for." He retrieves a tankard from under the bar and fill it from a tapped keg. "I'm Korec. Welcome to Seawall. Will you be needing a room for the night as well?"

Meanwhile...

Lyryc, Ragg, Theophilus, and Isóriand travel away from the tower until the sun starts to set, and then they set up camp. As the sun vanishes, the air grows still and cooler. Night sounds begin: insects chirping, invisible wings fluttering, small animals stalk about unseen.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Yes sir,Korec. And some dinner as well, please. How much will that come to? Dinner, drink and a room?"

Rhun

First Post
"We'd be wise to set watches," says Isóriand, warming himself by the fire, picking at some trail rations.

Sphyh

First Post
Theopholis nods as he fights to swallow down a rather dry chunk of bread. "Agreed." he manages to cough out the word in a somewhat timely manner. He quickly follows it with a swig of water. "Lets all get some food in us and ill take the first watch. He stands up and goes and sits down next to his new elven companion. He says in a low voice. Lets let Ragg sleep through the night. He needs it more than any one of us."

Rhun

First Post
Isóriand nods in agreement. "I don't suppose any of you have skill in the healing arts?" says the elf, looking at Theopholis and Lyryc. He rubs his ribs tenderly. "While a night's sleep will do me well, I'd like to be certain I'm not going to die from my wounds..."

Giant Boy

Explorer
I wish I could, but I have not any training.

[sblock=OOC]
Lyryc will attempt to make a knowledge (history) check on any specific parts on the region that we are camping in, considering I should've done so in the first place.

The roll is here: 1d20+5=25
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads