[3.5] The Storm Coast

Sphyh

First Post
Theopholis nods in agreement. "Lets put a little distance between us and the tower in the direction of Seawall and make camp before dark." Theopholis starts to gather up all his gear and square his pack on his back as he awaits for his companions to do the same.

[sblock=mark]
do we need to carry ragg?

[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Berm gives the 1/2 orc a nod of welcome and is about to ask for a drink when the stranger brushes past. he checks his belongings out of habit and then procedes to the bar.

'anyone with a face like that should be call sir' thinks the lad to himself.

"Sir, may I have an ale please?"

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock="K" but broke?][QUOTE="Scott DeWar, post: 5126798, member: 49929"]Berm gives the 1/2 orc a nod of welcom and is about to ask for a drinkg when the stranger brushes past. he checks his belongings out of habit and then procedes to the bar.

'anyone with a face like that should be call sir' thinks the lad to himself.

"Sir, may i have an ale please?"[/quote]

:p LOL[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Isóriand leads the way out of the tower and into the hills in the direction of Seawall. The elf uses his keen vision and familiarity of the wilderness to find a good spot to camp, where a fire will be obscured from watchful eyes.

Survival +3

Sphyh

First Post
Theopholis follows behind the elf helping the old wizard along as best he can due to his own injuries and weakness. A sort of mutual support develops as the travel behind their woodland guide.

Sphyh

First Post
Theopholis chuckles a bit. "You really are out of it old man." He says in a warm tone. "To far to travel today. Were just going to put a bit of distance between us and that tower make camp in the woods." His eyes focus in on the elf in front of him. His tone resolves into a more serious reflection. "How much further my friend? The less we have to travel for Ragg's sake the better." and for my own sake he thinks to himself.

Rhun

First Post
"Not much further," answers the elf from ahead of Theopholis and Ragg. "Just want to find a nice sheltered dell where we can have a bit of fire, and not be seen by any that may come looking."

Rhun

First Post
"Ah, this should do nicely," says the elf, gesturing to a heavily wooded ravine. "The walls should provide some relief from the wind, and the trees will hide our fire. Now, let's see if we can't gather some dry wood."

Remove ads