[3.5] The Storm Coast

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Raggart dreams of wading in The Great Sea at The Bay of Dancing Dolphins, like he did when he was young. His robe starts to float as the water reaches his waste and he looks back to the coast that was his home as a boy. Suddenly a violent wave crashes against the old wizard sending him head first into the water, "I'm going to drown," he thinks as the water starts to surrond him.

[sblock=OOC] glad your keping track of hp Mark :p [/sblock]

Sphyh

First Post
Theopholis breathes a sigh a relief. "Well it didn't kill him." He begins to examine the wizards wounds and realizes that some of them are beginning to heal up. He hands the second vial to elf. "He still needs more to heal up completely. Hopefully this will do the trick."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
After feeding the second potion to Ragg, the wizard's eyes flutter and he coughs, coming awake. His injuries remain severe, but he is conscious and mobile at this point at time.

OOC: Ragg is at 0 hit points, making him conscious but disabled.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=HUZZAH!!]
:lol::heh::confused::erm::eek:B-):angel::);):cool::D:p [/sblock]

"Cough...cough... wha? What happened?" Ragg says barely able to sit up. The old wizard feeble moves his head around, "My pouch," he says reaching into the belt pouch at his hip. After rummaging around he pulls out a vial. "This well help heal me can you open it?" he asks.

Rhun

First Post
Isóriand gives the wizard a stern look. "Stay out of combat from now on. You were nearly killed." The elf turns to look at Theopolis. "Well, now what?"

Sphyh

First Post
"I'm not sure." He says with a stern look on his face. He glances towards the large doors in which they entered and then deeper down into the tower. "We can leave. The storm has let up enough I believe. Or we can go deeper and pay the old man back for his hospitality."

Rhun

First Post
"Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to...we are in no condition to delve deeper into this place." The elf breathes a low sigh and shakes his head. "Perhaps after some rest?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ragg gulps down the potion from his pouch, and then wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "I think the elf may be right, rest is what I need."

[sblock=OOC]
Mark you get the time and roll up the hp Ragg gets back from that potion of C.L.W. and maybe in the morning he will have a different spell set. [/sblock]

Sphyh

First Post
"Rest." He nods in agreement. "The real question is where can we rest? I don't exactly feel safe here... I guess we can try and continue into town and find an inn." Theopholis moves to the door to get a look at the weather.

Rhun

First Post
While Theopolis moves to take a look at the weather, Isóriand stands near the door leading deeper into the place, his bow held ready.

Remove ads