D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 Wizards of the Coast Archive?

Weiley31

Legend
Update: you can still "access" it via the Crusader, Swordsage, and Warblade link. The other links, for the most part, "workish" but it's not perfect.

Weiley31

Legend
OK, I skipped 3e, where do I find this archive? I little google search didn't turn up anything but error pages.
Like I said, certain links like The Warblade or the Class Chronicles: crusaders, swordsages, warblade like still works. The Duskblade and Knight's one, for example, doesn't

I think what happened is, there are SOME links WoTC "forgot about" and those ones still work. But there are other links that don't seem to work.

dave2008

Legend
Like I said, certain links like The Warblade or the Class Chronicles: crusaders, swordsages, warblade lije still works.
That's just it, I don't know what you mean by: "The Warblade or the Class Chronicles: crusaders, swordsages, warblade lije still works." What are those links?

Are you talking about the wayback machine or the WotC Archives?

I tried finding the WotC archives and I couldn't find anything, but I have the think to the wayback machine version.

Weiley31

Legend
That's just it, I don't know what you mean by: "The Warblade or the Class Chronicles: crusaders, swordsages, warblade lije still works." What are those links?

Are you talking about the wayback machine or the WotC Archives?

I tried finding the WotC archives and I couldn't find anything, but I have the think to the wayback machine version.

That's the Class Chronicles: Crusaders, Swordsage, and Warblade article.

Remove ads