D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 Wizards of the Coast Archive?

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Oh man, I've been going through these archives for the last couple hours now. Filled with great ideas, Currently going through the wyrms of the north articles. Nice having them all in one place.

Seems to only be the archive for Forgotten Realms. When I try to go to the full 3.5e archive I apparently explode the Internets?

Try clicking on the [MORE] link on recent articles if you haven't already. It gets you to various article archives outside of forgotten realms.

Weiley31

Legend
The only articles I care in there are the Class Chronicles ones. I'm gonna be playing a Fighter Battlemaster soon and I need the Warblade/Sublime Way lore for the character since he's gonna be a Half-Elf Warblade.

Marandahir

Crown-Forester (he/him)
Oh man, I've been going through these archives for the last couple hours now. Filled with great ideas, Currently going through the wyrms of the north articles. Nice having them all in one place.

Try clicking on the [MORE] link on recent articles if you haven't already. It gets you to various article archives outside of forgotten realms.

Ah-ha! Yes, thank you very much! While some links are broken that's a great work around, thank you!

Remove ads