• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5e Planescape - Cold Black Mask OOC Thread

Zurai

First Post
Oooooo, Flaws. Yay, I can start with Born of the Three Thunders! Probably take the Spellgifted trait as well (which is lousy from a mechanical sense but great for RP).

Zurai

First Post
I updated Sindr with two flaws (murky-eyed and noncombatant; he rolls twice for concealment miss chance, taking the worse of the two rolls, and gets a -2 to melee attack rolls) and the Plucky trait (-1 fort save, +1 will save). I also changed his spell list around a little.

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Ambrus:
I think I'd rather role-play meeting the other primes since we haven't really worked out how we met, why we'd be together or even if we're all from the same prime world. Just a thought though.
I believe consensus has been reached on using Toril as the prime-of-origin, and I believe Thay or Cormyr were suggested as possible home regions. If some of you wanted to further develop your relationships with each other, perhaps you could do it here, in the OOC thread?

I'm not trying to squash your creative impulses, mind; I'm just leery of having two groups (primes and planars) roleplaying seperately from each other at the onset of a campaign, since it can be hard to bring them together.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Cage Rattler, you may want to remove the "Recruiting" category from your first post so people still don't think we're hard up for players...

As for interaction, if any one of you weak squishskins needed someone to say... guard them or something, then you could have easily gotten Pierce's attention. If you could pay, of course. ;)

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Cage-Rattler said:
Ambrus:
I believe consensus has been reached on using Toril as the prime-of-origin, and I believe Thay or Cormyr were suggested as possible home regions. If some of you wanted to further develop your relationships with each other, perhaps you could do it here, in the OOC thread?

I'm not trying to squash your creative impulses, mind; I'm just leery of having two groups (primes and planars) roleplaying seperately from each other at the onset of a campaign, since it can be hard to bring them together.

So would it be possible (albeit a bit of a stretch on coincidence) to dump all three primes into the same place as the planars - who could already know each other.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Everyone who lives in the hive could use someone to guard them, though bear in mind that Tony ran away from home because of his father's violent beliefs, he's also got a +16 diplomacy modifier and his feats are negotiation and Skill Focus Diplomacy. In other words, he finds violence quite objectionable and rarely has use for it anyway. Then again, I'm sure your pokey girl could use a guide, for the right price. :D

Anthony is late for his meeting with Dinah thanks to his first real planer adventure. Please try to take that into account.

This works perfectly though doesn't it? Three planers and three clueless. Let's see what else we can find out about us in threes. :p

Last edited:

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle:
So would it be possible (albeit a bit of a stretch on coincidence) to dump all three primes into the same place as the planars - who could already know each other.
That's the idea exactly. Although I'm not a big fan of deus ex machina, I'll use it at the very beginning of an adventure to get everone in the same boat, so to speak.

Remove ads