(3.X D&D/d20) Recruiting: The First (Now OOC)

Arkhandus

First Post
Well, that didn't quite work out.....wound up getting even less sleep this week than last, I think, and haven't been able to focus on my usual Internet activities. Sorry all, but I'll resume (hopefully regular) updates today.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Days over in 5 hours LOL, But Ark take your time their is alot of character development going on here and no need to rush it.

The game is going along fine for me, maybe a little what you wish to see or "get out " of the game reminding us now and then would be great.

For me I'm right now leaning towards a wierd concept :erm: Forge is going to be a man who hates fighting and bloodletting BUT loves to craft weapons and armor. I still am "hammering out" (pun intended) the details but want this not only kool but realistic and fun. Like when Araboda[sp?] yelled at me to buck up it was great.

HM

GlassEye

Adventurer
Yeah, I'm glad you took that well. She's generally short on patience. I imagine her as a short-tempered hippie with a penchant for violence. She might mellow out a bit in the future; but then again, maybe not.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I guess I'm short on patience, too. I've enjoyed the game so far, I like my character, I like the interactions we've had but the pace is too slow for me. My preference is for a game that is actively posting every day or two. So, my apologies, but I am withdrawing from this game. Have fun and maybe I'll catch you all in another game some time.

--GE

Arkhandus

First Post
Awww....... Sorry GlassEye. I hadn't planned any slowdown, but life's just been unexpectedly hectic and tiring for me lately, so I haven't been keeping up with everything at my usual pace. :.-(

Arkhandus

First Post
Sorry folks, I've just been too busy lately IRL to do as much reading and posting as usual, so I've fallen behind in some threads. I'll try to update things in The First sometime on Sunday, either in the next half-hour or so or later (it's late here in AZ right now and I'm going to bed in a little bit).

Arkhandus

First Post
Looks like we were still waiting for in-character posts from Falryn, Elldar, Angrboda, and Pyre when we left off......I had waited a few days and then just lost track of it while waiting for those responses in the IC thread. Angrboda's player dropped out though shortly before that, and Elldar's player just never bothered to post anything after December or January and one brief OOC post in February, IIRC. I know Pyre's player, Theroc, was unable to post much or at all for a few weeks or a month or two due to RL matters or compiuter issues, but I was pretty sure that was over by now....

Hmmmm. Dunno why I've had such trouble keeping my PbP games active in the last several months......I'm normally rather consistent and none of my face-to-face or OpenRPG campaigns had problems like this. :-S

Remove ads