• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.x Magic Item Slots Sheet

sjmiller

Explorer
I am trying to find a magic item slots sheet that does NOT feature a silhouette of some guy in spiky armor (unlike, for example, the official WotC one). Anyone got a clue on this one? I used to have one that Mark from Creative Mountain Games created several years ago, but that file has gone AWOL.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Link's dead, Jim!

Follow the link and click on the name. Seems to work fine. Anyone besides Wulf having trouble?

*edit* Ah, gotta be signed in. Had to change that protocol to keep the spambots and hackers at bay. We'll open it back up for a bit. Merry Springmas?

Last edited:

sjmiller

Explorer
Follow the link and click on the name. Seems to work fine. Anyone besides Wulf having trouble?

*edit* Ah, gotta be signed in. Had to change that protocol to keep the spambots and hackers at bay. We'll open it back up for a bit. Merry Springmas?
Thanks Mark, I appreciate it! I could not seem to access it through my previous connections, seems I wasn't logged in properly. Nice to have a handy sheet like this to make it easy to figure out if you can use a magic item or not.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Glad you're still finding it useful. Nothing like the test of time to discover the value of a project. :)

Remove ads