30 Dungeons - Table 1 - IC

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC: DM dropped out of sight, sorry. Currently prepping the next phase. If you feel like it, tell me specificall what order you travel down the 10' stairway.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The excavation pit opens into a set of hewn stone steps leaading down into darkness. The sun's light does not penetrate very far.

OOC: I need to know what light sources you are using and yourt marching order. You have 24 hours or so.

renau1g

First Post
Fenwick will pull out a sunrod and crack it against the wall causing the alchemal reagents inside to activate, creating a large area of light, as he awaits the others to lead on.

[sblock=OOC]
Used 1 sunrod, 1 remaining. Marching order, Fenwick can bring up the rear.
[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Warrick Grey, Male Elven Avenger

Warrick nodded his agreement to Mathias, then descended the rope to the bottom. Once there, he peered around as best he could in the gloom, using his low light vision . . . which was much further once the sunrod was cracked.

OOC: For marching order, Warrick will stick to the back as well, though in front of Fenwick if he wishes.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The steps lead town to a larger room.
A large statue depicting a dwarf warrior in full battle gear stands in mid-charge. The statue has been heavily defaced. Piles of rubble are strewn near the stairwell.
Some of the rubble at the bottom of the stairs is stained with blood.
A few figures crouch in the shadows beyond the statue. Also, tapestries appear to line the walls in that area.
The statue appears to be unstable.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Warrick Grey, Male Elven Avenger

Warrick glanced around the room a few moments, letting his eyes adjust the gloom and allowing his low-light vision to reach farther into the room. "There are a few in the shadows beyond the statue," Warrick commented. The young elf waited until others were in the room before entering himself.

[sblock=OOC]OOC: I was gonna stealth but then remembered that stealth doesn't really matter with a sunrod blazing beside you :)[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"Well then let's see if they want to come out and play" Fenwick says heartily, waiting for his stronger allies to enter before him, but stepping in front of Warrick, just in case some got the drop on them.

Remove ads