35 New Fan-Created D&D 5th Edition Resources For Your Game!

Welcome to another of my D&D 5E community creations and fan content lists, where I scour the internet so that you don't have to. I have over a dozen of these lists now, so for the rest click on the "5E Fan Creations" link just above. Today I have new character sheets, Fate-style zones, a couple of takes on psionics, a comprehensive-looking DM-tool, a vampire-leprechaun, a few spreadsheets and encounter builders, a pile of murderhobos, some new races and minigames, a 10-foot pole, and much, much more!

Welcome to another of my D&D 5E community creations and fan content lists, where I scour the internet so that you don't have to. I have over a dozen of these lists now, so for the rest click on the "5E Fan Creations" link just above. Today I have new character sheets, Fate-style zones, a couple of takes on psionics, a comprehensive-looking DM-tool, a vampire-leprechaun, a few spreadsheets and encounter builders, a pile of murderhobos, some new races and minigames, a 10-foot pole, and much, much more!

As always, the best places for community-created 5E materials are the downloads area here at EN World, and the houserules/homebrews forum.

Remove ads

Remove ads