• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

crystal

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Hmm...I think you're on to something. That must be why no one ever really remembers me except a few people who are always in my threads--I need to start messing with my grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. :D

lol thats what I am known for every where I go....I am tha gal who cant spell for :):):):), dont use grammor ar any such thing...lol...it raelly does leave a mark..... :lol: ....and lots of run on sentinces.... :eek:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Darth K'Trava said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CROTHIAN!!!!!!! :cool:
YAY!!!

birthday-lg.gif

<breaks out party hats>

Steve Jung

Explorer
Joshua Randall said:
Hmm... I wonder how long it would take me to copy/paste the entire list of users _with their post count_ into Excel, and then make a graph... then we could have a visual model to look at. Ooh, pretty.
It'll be one giant spike for Crothian and barely visible ones for everyone else. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Steve Jung said:
It'll be one giant spike for Crothian and barely visible ones for everyone else. ;)
I just wonder how many were by him, and how many were done by his trained posting monkeys... :uhoh: :confused:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads