• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bront

The man with the probe
Steve Jung said:
He has trained monkeys?
Yes, hense the Spelling mistakes.

Rystil on the other hand, uses a Java Bot to post for him, so it's spelling and grammar are impeckable (Usually).

Thus supporting the theory that monkeys are more fun than robots.

Nyaricus

First Post
please read aloud in the 8-bit D&D narrators voice

There are darker motives behind this thread. The purpose is to UP Crothians post count to get him to 40,000 by Christmas. Once every 1000 years a portal to Zarbiglathiorgani opens up at the North Pole, on the 25th of December. Now, Canada or Russian would have claimed this territory long ago, if it were not for the Guardian of the Portal aka the Man in the Red Suit. aka Santa Claws, who is in possension of +9 Nekode Claws of Utter Immolation and Crothian Killing. Only he can defend against the onslaught, of which a magical ritual of 40 k posts on EN World - a secret and vile organisation of Gmaers and Rloe Paeylrs meet in the hopes of prompting their Patron, Crothian, to continue his quest of the opening of the Portal.

Some are his rivals, but none, nay NONE shall stand in the way of Crothian the Mighty. Except for Santa Claws! Now, please sit back and watch Crotians Ascension to Godhood and aquisition of the rank of Immortal General of the Armies of the Zarbiglathiorgani.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Nyaricus said:
Some are his rivals, but none, nay NONE shall stand in the way of Crothian the Mighty. Except for Santa Claws! Now, please sit back and watch Crotians Ascension to Godhood and aquisition of the rank of Immortal General of the Armies of the Zarbiglathiorgani.

Isn't he already there? He probably ascended long before Torm the True ever thought of it... ;)

Nyaricus

First Post
read aloud again in the 8-bit D&D voice

Torm the True is NOTHING compared to Crothians rivals Bront and Rystil Arden - and yet they, too, pale in comparison to the great Crothian! *much bowing ensures*

Bront

The man with the probe
Nyaricus said:
Torm the True is NOTHING compared to Crothians rivals Bront and Rystil Arden - and yet they, too, pale in comparison to the great Crothian! *much bowing ensures*
Sweet, when did I get the divine rank?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Yes, hense the Spelling mistakes.

Rystil on the other hand, uses a Java Bot to post for him, so it's spelling and grammar are impeckable (Usually).

Thus supporting the theory that monkeys are more fun than robots.
I don't like Java--I would definitely use a C++ bot if I had the choice. But sadly, I am forced to rely on my own fallable opinions of the written word. Fortunately, despite what my post-count would imply, I like to be meticulous about my spelling and grammar if possible. :)

LogicsFate

First Post
Joshua Randall said:
Hmm... I wonder how long it would take me to copy/paste the entire list of users _with their post count_ into Excel, and then make a graph... then we could have a visual model to look at. Ooh, pretty.

Can I see, I wanna see it!

O, and Go Crotian, as to not get off topic

wait a second, my spelling is atrocious and no one remembers me
and have you seen my capitalization and puncuation, it's practicly non existant!

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
Can I see, I wanna see it!

O, and Go Crotian, as to not get off topic

wait a second, my spelling is atrocious and no one remembers me
and have you seen my capitalization and puncuation, it's practicly non existant!
Who posted that? I don't see anything.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads