3e Left in the Library

Keldryn

Adventurer
I bought the hardcover The Shackled City which was expensive but looked awesome. Never had a chance to run it though. Add it to the stack of 1e, B/X/CM, etc modules that I never got around to using...

Wik

First Post
I plan on converting DCC #23 - The Sunken Ziggurat into 4e terms. Should be fairly easy.... It's not going to be a straight conversion.

Agamon

Adventurer
roguerouge said:
Which modules or Dungeon adventures did you not get to use before the edition change, but really wanted to? Why did you want to use it?

Lots. And I still get to use them, even if they don't fit the setting very well (especially the maps! Steal the maps!).

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

Lots, including all three Dungeon APs, Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords, City of Brass, all the Expeditions etc.

I did manage to run all of Red Hand of Doom and jolly good it was too!

Richard

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I don't see what the release of a new edition has to do with it. (shrug) I've got a shelf full of some old BECM modules that I am running now, under 3.5E rules. (Remember the old "Master of the Desert Nomads" series? That is what's currently on the table.)

kensanata

Explorer
I was torn: In a way I hoped that nobody would support 3E anymore, forcing me to actually run all the good stuff I still have on my shelf. With continued support via Pathfinder I guess I'll never catch up... :)

GeorgeFields

Explorer
CleverNickName said:
I don't see what the release of a new edition has to do with it. (shrug) I've got a shelf full of some old BECM modules that I am running now, under 3.5E rules. (Remember the old "Master of the Desert Nomads" series? That is what's currently on the table.)

Agreed. I've still got several BECMI, 1e, 2e, and 3e adventures I'm currently working on linking together for a massive campaign. If I only I can get a group that will stay together to play it long enough. :(

Remove ads