D&D 3E/3.5 3e's first ever specialty priest!

Al

First Post
Apologies

Chacal: I do apologise. I hadn't seen this thread to be fair, and hadn't seen any variant core clerics in any published settings, so I figured that this title might get a few more views...

ForceUser

Explorer
I think this is a lot of unnecessary work on your part, but hey, have fun :)

Clerics don't have to wear heavy armor just because they can, any more than a fighter has to use a greatsword just because he can. Nor must they be meleers, or nukers, or anything else. They only have to be what you roleplay them to be. With the entire divine spell list available to them, clerics can go many directions without ever taking a kit or prestige class, or prestige class variant (which is what I consider your Pioctelite).

Chacal

First Post
Re: Apologies

Al said:
Chacal: I do apologise. I hadn't seen this thread to be fair, and hadn't seen any variant core clerics in any published settings, so I figured that this title might get a few more views...

You don't need to apologise. The link I provided was just a way to provide an example of specialty priest that didn't claim to be the first one :p, combined with a shameless plug :).

I'll try to be more constructive when I'll have more time.
I also had a brandobaris priest somewhere. I'll check if I could find it.

Using attractive titles is sometimes a two-sided blade (and that doesn't mean more damage :p, that means exotic proficiency required)

Chacal

Remove ads