3PP Release 3PP: Stranger Sights, on Kickstarter now!

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Backed! (In the first few hours, but I'm slow to this thread.) Sarah's good people and does fantastic work. She's done all the layout for the MoAR and Thematic Toolkit lines I publish and she breathed some much needed life into weapons and armor in the AG. I can't wait to see what she does with this project!

Just in case anyone missed it - we hit $3k a few days back, which means we have limited community copies available at a discount, no questions asked. Each person who buys a full-price copy unlocks a community copy for someone who needs it!
This is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen.

We have just had a few emergencies that killed our entire reserves, so any gaming purchase comes out of grocery money. I'm in for this.

DM Sarah

Villager
This is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen.

We have just had a few emergencies that killed our entire reserves, so any gaming purchase comes out of grocery money. I'm in for this.
It's something I've seen others do on places like itch.io and I really like it! Especially now, between COVID, inflation, general life crises, I want to try and build in ways to look out for folks.

Remove ads