3rd party 4e products?

Zil

Explorer
doseyclwn said:
Anyone know of anything coming out?
I'm sure someone will eventually post a more informative reply, but you shouldn't expect to see any third party 4E products until October as per the GSL. At that time, I'm pretty sure that Necromancer Games will have some 4E material (and I'm sure some others as well).

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
Necromancer Games and Goodman Games are the only ones I know have announced 4e support already.

Necromancer has announced a players' book filling some of the holes in the new PHB, a new Tome of Horrors, and some adventures.

Goodman is launching a new line of adventures and a related campaign world.

I'm sure there are others, but those really stick in my mind.

jaldaen

First Post
I am working on a couple different 4e products (one has a prospective publisher lined up and another is my Harrier class (martial controller), which I hope to have up and running for playtesters in a couple weeks), but I think most publishers are holding their cards close to their vest until the GSL is released and they can have their lawyers go over it with a fine tooth comb.

Aegir

First Post
Slightly off-topic, but only just: I'm really looking forward to Necromancer's 4E books. Given the amount of excitement that Clark's displayed on here regarding the new rules, I'm excited to see what he churns out.

On that topic, I've not seen him say anything recently; I'd be curious to see his thoughts regarding the new system, now that its out there and we can finally see the finished product.

Aegir said:
On that topic, I've not seen him say anything recently; I'd be curious to see his thoughts regarding the new system, now that its out there and we can finally see the finished product.
He is most likely gagged by the GSL NDA at the moment.

Angellis_ater

First Post
Dreamscarred Press is, if the GSL allows, going to be releasing 4E version of the Halo Knight and Morphean classes to start off. We've already brainstormed a bunch of ideas.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases